Quantcast

[VE][html5] Google Analytics vs Validation

[VE][html5] Google Analytics vs Validation

LP Designs Leandra Pispieiro

Hi, the validation error is made from google analytics, to be able to use google analytics services the code provided by them it must be under the </body>

And this is causing for me to not be able to validate my entire website.

Please is there a way for me to change the code in order to validate my website without losing all my stadistics?

Thank you.

Atte.

Leandra Pispieiro

Validating http://www.lpdesigns.com.ar/index.php
Error [html5]: ""

Error Line 417, Column 31: Stray end tag script.
<script type="text/javascript">

--

LP Designs - Diseño de Páginas Web
Leandra Pispieiro
Mail: [hidden email]

Re: [VE][html5] Google Analytics vs Validation

Jukka K. Korpela
2012-11-28 16:17, LP Designs Leandra Pispieiro wrote:

> Hi, the validation error is made from google analytics, to be able to
> use google analytics services the code provided by them it must be under
> the </body>

This is a misunderstanding. The instructions say that the code should be
placed right *before* the </body> tag:
https://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1012283

See also the new instructions:
https://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1008080

Yucca

Re: [VE][html5] Google Analytics vs Validation

explorer
i have the some problem, but after i use this :
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML+RDFa 1.0//EN" "http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml-rdfa-1.dtd">
the validation are OK.
Sleeping' is the only time to feel real freedom.. Cause theres no rules in dreaming..