[VE][html5] Add Subject Here

Matt scott
Hi
Validating https://yumatechnical.com/en/
Error [html5]: ""

I don't think these are errors (something like missing end tag, stray end tag, ...). This is an installation of Prestashop. It hides the anchor link for email addresses. (I assume this is a feature Prestashop put in all installations). I believe, as the source code reveals, the tags are complete. However non ascii, non typical codes are in place.

If there is something I can fix so these errors don't appear, let me know.

Also on the page is another error, relating to me putting a div in a label, is a separate issue that I need to fix. Any suggestions??