Using mobile web test harness for WICD test suites?

Using mobile web test harness for WICD test suites?

Dominique Hazael-Massieux-2

Hi CDF Working Group,

As you may or may not know, the Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group [1]
has set up a test harness that allows users to record the results of
running a test suites through a given browser.
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/mth/harness

For instance, thanks to a given number of persons running the CSS MP
test suite through their mobile phones browsers:
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/mth/harness?test=start&ts=cssmp
we have collected the following data on support for CSS MP:
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/mth/results?ts=cssmp

I have seen that you have already started to collect (presumably
manually) test results for your WICD test suites:
http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/TestSuite/WICD_CDR_WP1/wicdmatrix.xhtml
but in case you're interested to use our system for collecting further
data, we would be happy to host it in our test harness.

(note that the harness was developed to be mobile-friendly, but isn't
mobile specific, so could certainly be used for the non mobile parts of
WICD if you wish so)

Let us know what you're interested.

Dominique Hazael-Massieux
Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group co-chair

1. http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/