Ukrainian сorrect and сompleted translation

Ukrainian сorrect and сompleted translation

Aleksandr Batechko
Dear Translators

I have correct and completed translation into (ua) - Ukrainian of the following document:

CSS tutorial
Starting with HTML + CSS
http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss
[...]
Вивчення CSS
Починаємо роботу з HTML + CSS
http://art-seo.com.ua/w3c/firstcss/firstcss.htm
[...]

Also for all Ukrainian translation you need to use abbreviation - "ua" - Ukraine
"uk" - its United Kingdom

Best Regards,
Aleksandr Batechko

Re: Ukrainian сorrect and сompleted translation

r12a
Actually uk is correct as the language code for Ukrainian according to
BCP47.  (ua is the region code for Ukraine.)

http://rishida.net/utils/subtags/index.php?find=ukrainian&submit=Find

(As a Brit, I wish we had uk, but there's no possibility now.)

RI

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Re: Ukrainian сorrect and сompleted translation

Deep76
Dear Aleksandr,
There is no need to edit and publish my article on your website.
Thank you!

2011/4/15 Aleksandr Batechko <[hidden email]>:
> Dear Translators
>
> I have correct and completed translation into (ua) - Ukrainian of the
> following document:
>
> CSS tutorial
> Starting with HTML + CSS
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss
> [...]
> Вивчення CSS
> Починаємо роботу з HTML + CSS
> http://art-seo.com.ua/w3c/firstcss/firstcss.htm
> [...]
>
> Also for all Ukrainian translation you need to use abbreviation - "ua" -
> Ukraine
> "uk" - its United Kingdom
>

> Best Regards,
> Aleksandr Batechko

Best Regards,
Eugene Skrypets

Re: Ukrainian сorrect and сompleted translation

Coralie Mercier
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:08:00 +0200, Aleksandr Batechko
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have correct and completed translation into (ua) - Ukrainian of the
> following document:
>
> CSS tutorial
> Starting with HTML + CSS
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss
> [...]
> Вивчення CSS
> Починаємо роботу з HTML + CSS
> http://art-seo.com.ua/w3c/firstcss/firstcss.htm
> [...]
>
> Also for all Ukrainian translation you need to use abbreviation - "ua" -
> Ukraine
> "uk" - its United Kingdom
>

> Best Regards,
> Aleksandr Batechko

Dear Aleksandr

As was noted already on this mailing list but the author himself, the
document in question already exists in Ukrainian.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR