Ukrainian completed translation for the W3C document “Date and Time Formats”

Ukrainian completed translation for the W3C document “Date and Time Formats”

Aleksandr Batechko
Dear Translators

I just have completed translation into Ukrainian (ua) of the following document:

Date and Time Formats
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-datetime-19980827
[...]
Формати Дати та Часу
http://art-seo.com.ua/TR/1998/NOTE-datetime-ua.html
[...]
If you want you can copy html file and put him on your hosting.

Best Regards,
Aleksandr Batechko

Re: Ukrainian completed translation for the W3C document “Date and Time Formats”

Aleksandr Batechko
Dear Translators

I just have completed translation into Ukrainian (uk) of the following document:

Date and Time Formats