Ukrainian Completed translation for Date and Time Formats

Ukrainian Completed translation for Date and Time Formats

Aleksandr Batechko
Dear Translators

I have completed translation into Ukrainian (uk) of the following document:

Date and Time Formats
http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-datetime-19980827

Формати Дати та Часу
http://art-seo.com.ua/TR/1998/NOTE-datetime-ua.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I
disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
that is official.
I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have
endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Best Regards,
Aleksandr Batechko

Re: Ukrainian Completed translation for Date and Time Formats

Coralie Mercier
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:33:20 +0200, Aleksandr Batechko
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed translation into Ukrainian (uk) of the following
> document:
>
> Date and Time Formats
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-datetime-19980827
>
> Формати Дати та Часу
> http://art-seo.com.ua/TR/1998/NOTE-datetime-ua.html

Thank you, Aleksandr

[[
Translations of “Date and Time Formats”
[...]
Формати Дати та Часу
Ukrainian translation. Translator: Александр Батечко (Aleksandr Batechko).
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=NOTE-datetime-19980827&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR