UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

Threaded

UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик)
Are people available for a UI Events teleconf tomorrow?  It's been a while since our last teleconf and we've accumulate a few issues to talk about.

Time and Day of Week:
·        Tue 17:00 Seattle / San Francisco
·        Wed 9:00 Tokyo
·        Wed 0:00 UTC
·        Duration = 60 minutes

Note that with Daylight Savings Time in the US, the time has shifted to 9am Tokyo/Osaka.

Threaded

RE: UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

Travis Leithead-2

Hey Gary and Masayuki,

Since we last met, I’ve moved to a new address. I now ride the shuttle service to/from work, which (unfortunately) overlaps with our old telco time. I may be able to participate, but probably not over voice (irc only). We could consider an alternate time? Since we usually have Tokyo and US/Pacific folks on the call, perhaps a time optimized for our attending audience might work?

Are people available for a UI Events teleconf tomorrow?  It's been a while since our last teleconf and we've accumulate a few issues to talk about.

Time and Day of Week:

·        Tue 17:00 Seattle / San Francisco

·        Wed 9:00 Tokyo

·        Wed 0:00 UTC

·        Duration = 60 minutes

Note that with Daylight Savings Time in the US, the time has shifted to 9am Tokyo/Osaka.

Threaded

Re: UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик)
12pm (noon) Pacific is 4am in Japan.  Our previous time was already optimized for Pacific/Japan time (since it's midnight-ish in Europe).

Sadly, there aren't a lot of options that work for Pacific and Japan:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?year=2016&month=4&day=12&p1=234&p2=671

-Gary

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Travis Leithead <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Oops… yeah, you’re right. Well, I’m game for a non-audio call tomorrow.

Are people available for a UI Events teleconf tomorrow?  It's been a while since our last teleconf and we've accumulate a few issues to talk about.

Time and Day of Week:

·        Tue 17:00 Seattle / San Francisco

·        Wed 9:00 Tokyo

·        Wed 0:00 UTC

·        Duration = 60 minutes

Note that with Daylight Savings Time in the US, the time has shifted to 9am Tokyo/Osaka.

Threaded

Re: UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик)
sgtm

Tomorrow IRC at 17:00 Seattle / 09:00 Osaka.

With IRC-only, it sounds like we've solved (err.. avoided) our WebEx problems. ^_^

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Travis Leithead <[hidden email]> wrote:

Oops… yeah, you’re right. Well, I’m game for a non-audio call tomorrow.

Are people available for a UI Events teleconf tomorrow?  It's been a while since our last teleconf and we've accumulate a few issues to talk about.

Time and Day of Week:

·        Tue 17:00 Seattle / San Francisco

·        Wed 9:00 Tokyo

·        Wed 0:00 UTC

·        Duration = 60 minutes

Note that with Daylight Savings Time in the US, the time has shifted to 9am Tokyo/Osaka.

Threaded

Re: UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

Xiaoqian Wu
Hi folks,

I will cancel the weekly UIEvents WebEx calls in that case. Please feel free to request your case-by-case meetings if needed.

Thanks.

-xiaoqian