Travis is failing for CSS testsuite pull requests?

Travis is failing for CSS testsuite pull requests?

Christian Biesinger-3
Hi there,

I created a few pull requests for the CSS testsuite (and am working on
more), but it looks like Travis is failing with:

python: can't open file
'/home/travis/build/w3c/csswg-test/tools/travis/../../tools/build.py':
[Errno 2] No such file or directory

What's up with that? Example:
https://travis-ci.org/w3c/csswg-test/builds/81702698

Thanks,
-Christian

Re: Travis is failing for CSS testsuite pull requests?

Christian Biesinger-3
I rebased my branches and now it works! I sent several pull requests,
and there will be more to come :)

-Christian