Trac for ReSpec

Robin Berjon-2
Hi all,

just a heads up that the kind people at W3C have set up a Trac instance for ReSpec at http://code.w3.org/respec/. There isn't a huge amount of content there just yet, but the primary goal of that is to centralise the bugs list and that part is there.

Therefore if you have bugs or enhancement requests you'd like to see, please use that from now on. I've entered a few that I remembered but I haven't yet trawled my email to find all the requests (the point of this being precisely that I won't have to do that). If you don't see an issue or enhancement that you care about listed there, don't hesitate to add it.

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/