Tidy + text editor

Linda Ridgeway
Hi,

We have a text editor for our clients to edit content, however, html generated by the editor is horrible. I haven't checked it using tidy but obviously there are multiple errors. I know it's possible to integrate tidy with FrontPage. Is it possible to integrate it with the program we use? How can I find out about that?

Also, maybe it would be easier for us to buy a good editor. If anybody knows an editor that generates rather clean code, a link to it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Linda Ridgeway
Marketing and Research Manager
1-877-835-2635

Re: Tidy + text editor

Jean Jordaan-3

Hi Linda

> Also, maybe it would be easier for us to buy a good editor. If anybody
> knows an editor that generates rather clean code, a link to it would be
> highly appreciated.

http://kupu.oscom.org/ is excellent, and open source. It's used in
Plone ( http://plone.org ) among other things.

Jean Jordaan