There is mistranslation in Japanese of the dialog message on Amaya 11.1.

There is mistranslation in Japanese of the dialog message on Amaya 11.1.

Masaya Ootsuki-2
Hello, The translators of documents.

There is mistranslation in Japanese translation of
the dialog message on Amaya 11.1.

I did making the amendment patch of the translation.
The version of base_am_msg.xml made the target is
1.311 (on CVS Check-out).

And, a patch is uploaded in the following URI;
 http://www.ne.jp/asahi/pursuits/ootsuki/w3c/amaya/
base_am_msg.xml-1.311.patch.bz2

But, a revised translation is unreferee readings.

THANKS.
--
Name;   Masaya Ootsuki.
Web;    http://www.ne.jp/asahi/pursuits/ootsuki/

Re: There is mistranslation in Japanese of the dialog message on Amaya 11.1.

Martin J. Dürst
Thanks for looking at these translations. Most were done by my students.

Why did you use .bz2 for such a short file? Just gives more work on the
recipient side.

As for details, the first change corrects some important error,
but introduces a double 「要素に」.

Also, I'm a bit skeptical about 「最も上の左角において」and the like.
I think 「右上の角に」or so would be enough.

Regards,    Martin.

On 2009/03/22 5:10, Masaya Ootsuki wrote:

> Hello, The translators of documents.
>
> There is mistranslation in Japanese translation of
> the dialog message on Amaya 11.1.
>
> I did making the amendment patch of the translation.
> The version of base_am_msg.xml made the target is
> 1.311 (on CVS Check-out).
>
> And, a patch is uploaded in the following URI;
>   http://www.ne.jp/asahi/pursuits/ootsuki/w3c/amaya/
> base_am_msg.xml-1.311.patch.bz2
>
> But, a revised translation is unreferee readings.
>
> THANKS.
> --
> Name;   Masaya Ootsuki.
> Web;    http://www.ne.jp/asahi/pursuits/ootsuki/

--
#-# Martin J.Dürst, Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:[hidden email]