The status document for the RDF Model and Syntax Specification

The status document for the RDF Model and Syntax Specification

Airi Salminen

Hi!

In comparing the RDF Recommendation published in February 1999 and the RDF
Recommendation documents published in February 2004 I came to the status
document at http://www.w3.org/1999/.status/REC-rdf-syntax-19990222/status.
In the document it is slightly misleading that in the 2004-02-10 dated
note telling

"This W3C Recommendation has been superceded by set of six documents
(Primer, Concepts, Syntax, Semantics, Vocabulary, and Test Cases) jointly
describing updates to the syntax and a more detailed model."

the six links lead to the corresponding Proposed Recommendations dated in
15 December 2003, not to the corresponding Recommendations dated in 10
February 2004. This is a very minor issue but requires from the reader
clicking the Newest Version link of each document to reach the
corresponding
Recommendation documents.

Best regards,

Airi Salminen

--
Airi Salminen, Professor
Department of Computer Science and Information Systems

Re: The status document for the RDF Model and Syntax Specification

Ralph R. Swick

At 10:16 PM 8/20/2008 +0300, Airi Salminen wrote:
>In comparing the RDF Recommendation published in February 1999 and the RDF
>Recommendation documents published in February 2004 I came to the status
>document at http://www.w3.org/1999/.status/REC-rdf-syntax-19990222/status.
>the six links lead to the corresponding Proposed Recommendations dated in
>15 December 2003, not to the corresponding Recommendations dated in 10
>February 2004.

Thank you for pointing out this mistake, Airi.  I have corrected the page.

Regards,
Ralph Swick
W3C/MIT