The state of 'afs' URi scheme

Mykyta Yevstifeyev
Dear all,

Let me briefly summarize all the comments on 'afs' URI scheme. Firstly, those referring to OpenAFS, forget that AFS is not only network service, but just file system. If we move this scheme to historic, there will be no harm to those who use it. Moreover, I should repeat here that moving the scheme to Historic does not mean restricting them to be used. If smbd still uses it, they will continue to do this. But it's impossible, as there is no clients for AFS as *network service*.

I personally think we should move it to Historic to indicate it is not used among the Internet and is outdated.
So what we decide on 'afs' URI scheme?

All the best,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev