The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group is closed

The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group is closed

Francois Daoust
Dear participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,

That's it, you're not participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group anymore!
The group is officially closed.
I have updated the group's pages accordingly.

Here is the status of our different mailing-lists:

- this mailing-list remains open to discuss possible errata that may arise here and then.
- the [hidden email] mailing-list remains to collect public comments on our specifications.
- the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect bugs on the mobileOK Checker java library.
- the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect implementation reports for the Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies WG Note.

- the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
- the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
(- other task force mailing-lists have been closed for a long time)

It's been a pleasure to serve as staff contact for this group, thanks!
Francois

Re: The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group is closed

Jo Rabin
On behalf of the group to reiterate our thanks to you Francois. Your medals are in the post.

Jo

On 7 Jan 2011, at 18:04, Francois Daoust wrote:

> Dear participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,
>
> That's it, you're not participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group anymore!
> The group is officially closed.
> I have updated the group's pages accordingly.
>
> Here is the status of our different mailing-lists:
>
> - this mailing-list remains open to discuss possible errata that may arise here and then.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains to collect public comments on our specifications.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect bugs on the mobileOK Checker java library.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect implementation reports for the Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies WG Note.
>
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
> (- other task force mailing-lists have been closed for a long time)
>
> It's been a pleasure to serve as staff contact for this group, thanks!
> Francois

Re: The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group is closed

Bruce Lawson-2
On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 18:31:37 -0000, Jo Rabin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the group to reiterate our thanks to you Francois. Your
> medals are in the post.

Hear hear.

Re: The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group is closed

Tom Hume
<aol>me too</aol>

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Jan 2011, at 18:33, Jo Rabin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the group to reiterate our thanks to you Francois. Your medals are in the post.
>
> Jo
>

> On 7 Jan 2011, at 18:04, Francois Daoust wrote:
>
>> Dear participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,
>>
>> That's it, you're not participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group anymore!
>> The group is officially closed.
>> I have updated the group's pages accordingly.
>>
>> Here is the status of our different mailing-lists:
>>
>> - this mailing-list remains open to discuss possible errata that may arise here and then.
>> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains to collect public comments on our specifications.
>> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect bugs on the mobileOK Checker java library.
>> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect implementation reports for the Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies WG Note.
>>
>> - the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
>> - the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
>> (- other task force mailing-lists have been closed for a long time)
>>
>> It's been a pleasure to serve as staff contact for this group, thanks!
>> Francois

Re: The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group is closed

Jeff Sonstein-2
the work would have been impossible
without the great work by W3C staff...
you folks *rock*

jeffs

--
Nullius in verba
(“Take nobody’s word for it”)

official RIT email confidentiality statement:
  http://finweb.rit.edu/legalaffairs/confidential.html

On Jan 7, 2011, at 1:07 PM, "Francois Daoust" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,
>
> That's it, you're not participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group anymore!
> The group is officially closed.
> I have updated the group's pages accordingly.
>
> Here is the status of our different mailing-lists:
>
> - this mailing-list remains open to discuss possible errata that may arise here and then.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains to collect public comments on our specifications.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect bugs on the mobileOK Checker java library.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect implementation reports for the Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies WG Note.
>
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
> (- other task force mailing-lists have been closed for a long time)
>
> It's been a pleasure to serve as staff contact for this group, thanks!
> Francois

Re: The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group is closed

Sangwhan Moon
Thanks to all of the hard working people (which excludes me) that made it happen, especially W3C staff. Two thumbs up.

On 2011. Jan (1). 08, at 3:04 AM, Francois Daoust wrote:

> Dear participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,
>
> That's it, you're not participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group anymore!
> The group is officially closed.
> I have updated the group's pages accordingly.
>
> Here is the status of our different mailing-lists:
>
> - this mailing-list remains open to discuss possible errata that may arise here and then.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains to collect public comments on our specifications.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect bugs on the mobileOK Checker java library.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list remains open to collect implementation reports for the Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies WG Note.
>
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
> - the [hidden email] mailing-list is about to be closed.
> (- other task force mailing-lists have been closed for a long time)
>
> It's been a pleasure to serve as staff contact for this group, thanks!
> Francois

Best regards,

--
Sangwhan Moon