The HTML5 Last Call document and Document linked from W3C HTML WG main page are not the same

The HTML5 Last Call document and Document linked from W3C HTML WG main page are not the same

Shelley Powers
You've put out a Last Call for review of the HTML5 specification, but
the HTML5 specification linked from the main HTML WG page is not the
same as the Last Call document. For instance, the media elements have an
attribute, crossorigin, in the HTML WG linked document that isn't in the
Last Call document.

In fact, I can't see a link to the Last Call document anywhere in the
HTML WG web page.

Linking an informal editor draft rather than the Last Call document in
the HTML WG web page is going to cause confusion. You need to link a
stable review document in the HTML WG web page, and you need to ensure
both are labeled accurately, so people know which to review for Last Call.

Shelley

RE: The HTML5 Last Call document and Document linked from W3C HTML WG main page are not the same

Paul Cotton
I agree that it would be useful to highlight the Last Call Working Drafts and the companion WDs we published on May 25 on the WG home page:
http://www.w3.org/News/2011#entry-9105

We will get working on that ASAP.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

On 6/4/2011 12:23 PM, Paul Cotton wrote:

> I agree that it would be useful to highlight the Last Call Working Drafts and the companion WDs we published on May 25 on the WG home page:
> http://www.w3.org/News/2011#entry-9105
>
> We will get working on that ASAP.
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada