Test Suite Page

paul.downey

I've started to put together a Test Suite page:

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/testsuite/

needs more explanation, but it's a start ..

Paul

[TESTSUITE] correction to pattern TargetNamespace

Bezrukov, Vladislav
When perfoming the tests I noticed some inconsistencies in the test
suite.

In some cases a correction could be either using an xs:include or
putting the referenced element directly into the schema.
I would like to inquire the opinion of the WG whether the test suite
should use the xs:include or not.
The reason is that the xs:include increases the initial requirements to
the implementations.
I believe the test examples would not lessen in their capabilities
without xs:include's.

If the WG agrees with this format I could continue formally testing the
schemas/wsdls and provide corrections in that format to this list.

Example
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/TargetNamespace/
echoTargetNamespace.wsdl modified: added declaration for the
element "targetNamespace"

<xs:schema
xmlns:ex="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/"

targetNamespace="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/"
                elementFormDefault="qualified">
        <xs:element name="targetNamespace" type="xs:string"/>
        <xs:element name="echoTargetNamespace">
                <xs:complexType>
                        <xs:sequence>
                                <xs:element ref="ex:targetNamespace"/>
                        </xs:sequence>
                </xs:complexType>
        </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

Vladislav Bezrukov
SAP AG, Walldorf, Germany
Tel   +49 6227 761383
Email [hidden email]

echoTargetNamespace.modified.wsdl (3K) Download Attachment