Tagalog(Filipino) translation of Amaya resources

Tagalog(Filipino) translation of Amaya resources

Alex Hillsberg
Hi,

I'm intereted in preparing a Tagalog(Filipino) translation of some of the resources available at http://www.w3.org/Amaya/ Hopefully that will allow more people get familiar with Amaya!

I tried contacting Vincent Quint and Laurent Carcone but got no reply from them so far. Is there anyone in particular at W3C or the Amaya team that I can contact about approving the translation?

-Alex Hillsberg

Re: Tagalog(Filipino) translation of Amaya resources

Laurent Carcone-2
Hi Alex,

You first mail was still on my todo list, sorry to not have replied earlier.
You can send me the translations you are preparing, I'll add them in Amaya pages (I'll co-ordinate with the person who centralize the translations at W3C).
Note that the Amaya project is no more developed at W3C.

Regards,
Laurent