Survey on Ontologies and the LOD Cloud

Markus Luczak-Ršösch
Dear colleague or dataset host,

during the last days I researched contact persons which are responsible
for datasets in the current LOD cloud diagram. During this research I
found out that you are such a person for at least one dataset.

My goal is to run a survey on the character of the underlying ontologies
of LOD in the cloud and the effort spent on engineering these
ontologies. For this purpose I would like to ask you for your support.
Please fill out the survey at

http://survey.markus-luczak.de

once for each dataset you provide (it should not take any longer than
five minutes to fill out the form).

If I am wrong and you are not the correct contact person, than it would
be great if you could forward me to such a person.

This survey is part of a PhD research on ontology maintenance.

Thank you very much in advance and apologies for any inconveniences.

Best regards,

Markus

Markus Luczak-Rösch (Dipl.-Inform.)| Freie Universität Berlin
Lecturer/Grad. Research Associate  | Dept. of Computer Science
Networked Information Systems WG   | Königin-Luise-Str. 24/26
www.ag-nbi.de                      | Phone: +49 30 838 75226
www.markus-luczak.de               | [hidden email]
                                    | Skype: markus_luczak

smime.p7s (8K) Download Attachment