Suggestion to make the CSS Validator more user-friendly

Suggestion to make the CSS Validator more user-friendly

Philip Tory, Technical Writer

Hello,

Thank you for a useful tool on the web. But would you please consider adding a  Revalidate  button?

·         I use MS Expression Web and know it well enough to “get by”, but I am not a coding expert.

·         I read your comments about CSS, fix what I can in the style sheet, upload it, and then I want to see if my efforts have fixed the problem. So I want to revalidate my CSS by running your evaluation tool again. But How?

·         I also use your W3C Markup Validation Service, which has a very convenient  Revalidate  button:

·         How about it, guys? Somewhere near the top, like in the Markup Validation page?

Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Philip Tory

cid:image004.jpg@01D05519.E1E578C0

Philip Tory, BSc Hons, Dip.M.

Director, Authorgraphic Ltd.
Proprietor, Trainer and Consultant Technical Author.

29 King Edwards Avenue, Gloucester GL1 5DD   UK
Tel: 01452 - 500 639
www.authorgraphic.co.uk  www.technicalwritingcourse.co.uk