Status of WS-Addressing Metadata

Bob Freund

At the close of business on July 20, we had no implementation of section 2.2 features.

Therefore, section 2.2 will be deleted and section 2.1 will remain.

IBM came through with a wsdl 2 implementation as well as some tests (Thank you David!)

Philippe and I are going through the final preparation for the director’s call, which we hope will occur on Friday.

Philippe, BTW, is working to support us even though he is home ill with a virus.

So, wish us luck that we can wrap this up before vacation delays set in.

Thanks

-bob

Re: Status of WS-Addressing Metadata

Mark Little-2
When's the next call?

Mark.

On 26 Jul 2007, at 05:47, Bob Freund wrote:

At the close of business on July 20, we had no implementation of section 2.2 features.

Therefore, section 2.2 will be deleted and section 2.1 will remain.

IBM came through with a wsdl 2 implementation as well as some tests (Thank you David!)

Philippe and I are going through the final preparation for the director’s call, which we hope will occur on Friday.

Philippe, BTW, is working to support us even though he is home ill with a virus.

So, wish us luck that we can wrap this up before vacation delays set in.

Thanks

-bob

----

Mark Little

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)

RE: [Bulk] Re: Status of WS-Addressing Metadata

Bob Freund

At the moment there is no call scheduled.

I hope to see a W3C announcement in the next day or two which I am personally not permitted to make.

Thanks

-bob