Standard Vocabularies/Ontologies for B2B Model related to Billing-Charging-Accounting ?

Threaded

Standard Vocabularies/Ontologies for B2B Model related to Billing-Charging-Accounting ?

Achille Zappa-2
Hello everyone

This is Achille Zappa, I would have a question for you expert in Semantic Web.

As part of a Eu project related to interoperability in IoT Ecosystem (that involve multiple providers, platforms and a marketplace) we need to implement also a domain model for the part related to B2B information within (data/services)consumers and (data/services/platforms)providers.

So, I would like to ask you if you know about actual real standards/specifications of Vocabularies/Ontologies related to Billing-Charging-Accounting information?
To describe a model (simplified version) like :
Inline images 1

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Best