Sparql protocol

Tomas Hudec
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am developing web service based on sparql protocol so I want to import wsdl: www.w3.org/TR/sprot11/sparql-protocol-query-11.wsdl. Problem is that this wsdl file is invalid because xsd which you are using: http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/result2.xsd in this wsdl schema cannot be found. Can you please fix it ?

Regards,

Thomas Hudec

Re: Sparql protocol

Lee Feigenbaum-2
Hello Tomas,

The XSD file for the SPARQL XML results format is available at http://www.w3.org/2007/SPARQL/result.xsd .

The WSDL you are using is a draft of a WSDL 1.1 version of the SPARQL 1.0 Protocol. The Data Access Working Group never published a Working Group Note for that work, and the links (as you see) are no longer valid. The group did publish a WSDL 2.0 definition of the SPARQL 1.0 protocol which is linked to from the SPARQL 1.0 Protocol Recommendation - http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-protocol/ - those links should all work.

Please note however that the SPARQL 1.1 Protocol defines the SPARQL Protocol as an HTTP protocol, and no longer publishes WSDL for the protocol.

I hope this helps,
Lee