Sources of the latest version (W3C Recommendation 1 September 2015)

Sources of the latest version (W3C Recommendation 1 September 2015)

Mike Werner
Hi,

according to http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-scxml-20150901 the latest version is W3C Recommendation 1 September 2015. Where can the SCXML source files be downloaded?

Kind regards

Mike

believed to be clean.

Re: Sources of the latest version (W3C Recommendation 1 September 2015)

Kazuyuki Ashimura
On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Mike Werner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

according to http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-scxml-20150901 the latest version is W3C Recommendation 1 September 2015. Where can the SCXML source files be downloaded?

Hi Mike,

May I ask what you mean by "SCML source files" above?

Do you want to save the sample SCXML code within the spec
(https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-scxml-20150901/) locally
on your PC?

Regards,

Kazuyuki

Kind regards

Mike

believed to be clean.

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504

Re: Sources of the latest version (W3C Recommendation 1 September 2015)

Mike Werner
Hi Kazuyuki,

Am 27.07.2016 um 17:53 schrieb Kazuyuki Ashimura <[hidden email]>:

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 2:24 AM, Mike Werner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

according to http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-scxml-20150901 the latest version is W3C Recommendation 1 September 2015. Where can the SCXML source files be downloaded?

May I ask what you mean by "SCML source files" above?
The schemas of older versions are available for download, e.g. http://www.w3.org/2011/04/SCXML

The Link with in the current specification http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/#schemas referes to the old version too. I’d like to download the latest version http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-scxml-20150901 but I didn’t find the proper location. Therefore I asked for the location the latest schema can be downloaded from.

BTW: It would be nice when the schema is provided via an archive instead of single files.

Do you want to save the sample SCXML code within the spec
(https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-scxml-20150901/) locally
on your PC?
Right. I’d like to make it accessible to an application.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Mike Werner
_______________________________
brainchild GmbH
Rathausplatz 6
84307 Eggenfelden - Germany

Phone : +49 (0) 8721 506 977 0
Fax : +49 (0) 8721 506 977 21

[hidden email]

www.brain-child.de

brainchild GmbH
Registered Office: Eggenfelden
District Court of Landshut HRB 7454
Managing Directors: Mike Werner

NOTICE: This message, together with any attachments, may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this
e-mail in error or are not an intended recipient, you may not use,
reproduce, disseminate or distribute it; do not open nor save any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the
sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.

Thank you

believed to be clean.

The Link with in the current specification http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/#schemas referes to the old version too. I’d like to download the schema for the current version http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/REC-scxml-20150901/