My name is Tim Lebo and I'm conducting a survey about Linked Data datasets on datahub.io.
I'm contacting you because you are listed as an author or maintainer of the dataset http://datahub.io/dataset/w3c-wordnet.
Could you please take a few moments to answer the following 10 questions?
For your convenience, you can just reply directly to this email.
I'm planning to release the survey results with a CC Zero license  at .
I won't include your email, and I'll associate your responses to the dataset (not you).
If this raises concerns for you, please let me know.
6) On a scale from 1 (unhelpful) to 10 (very helpful), how helpful was the lodcloud validator
http://validator.lod-cloud.net/validate.php in helping you fulfill the lodcloud group's
metadata requirements for dataset w3c-wordnet?
7) Is the dataset w3c-wordnet still being maintained?
If it is not, please explain why. (e.g., project funding ended, original objective was achieved, lost interest, etc.)
8) On a scale from 1 (most easy) to 10 (very difficult), how difficult do you think it would be
for another expert developer to reproduce the Linked Data in dataset w3c-wordnet?
9) What factors would make it easy or difficult to reproduce the dataset w3c-wordnet?
(e.g., availability of the original data, provenance available within the Linked Data itself,
domain expertise, thoroughness of documentation, or the tools that were used).
10) Would you like to see a new version of the LOD Cloud Diagram (http://lod-cloud.net)?
Why or why not?