Quantcast

Small Typo

Threaded

Small Typo

Kelvin Zhang
Hi there,

While researching the syntax of OWL, I came across this tiny, unimportant typo: "[...] namespace declaration of the XML syntax dose not have to include [,,,]". You can find it located here: http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-xmlsyntax/apd-example.html#subapd-eg21

Not sure if it's worth updating the document to fix the typo, but just wanted to let you know anyway.

Regards,
Kelvin Z.
Threaded

Re: Small Typo

Ivan Herman-2
Kelvin,

thanks for your comment.

However… (and that is the more important aspect of it): the document you are referring to, is, actually, outdated. As it says in:

the document has been superseded by:

which is not only newer but, being also a Recommendation, has also undergone a more stringent scrutiny than the 2003 version which was 'just' a note.

Sincerely

Ivan Herman

On 25 Dec 2015, at 18:07, Kelvin Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there,

While researching the syntax of OWL, I came across this tiny, unimportant typo: "[...] namespace declaration of the XML syntax dose not have to include [,,,]". You can find it located here: http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-xmlsyntax/apd-example.html#subapd-eg21

Not sure if it's worth updating the document to fix the typo, but just wanted to let you know anyway.

Regards,
Kelvin Z.

----
Ivan Herman, W3C