Simple API JavaDoc

Rotan Hanrahan
Simple API JavaDoc

The JavaDoc for the most recent iteration of the Simple DDR API is now available [1]. This will be reviewed during the F2F later this week.

---Rotan.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/drafts/api/Overview.html

RE: Simple API JavaDoc

Rotan Hanrahan
Simple API JavaDoc

This JavaDoc has been further updated to be as complete as possible. Some issues needing clarification have been identified in the Service interface.

This is the most up-to-date version of the API to date, in advance of the Face-to-Face that is less than 24 hours away.

---Rotan.

RE: Simple API JavaDoc

Rotan Hanrahan
Simple API JavaDoc

Following intense discussions and subsequent resolutions, I have reflected the latest decisions in an update of the Java and JavaDoc, replacing the previous version. There is one more day of discussions at the Face-to-Face in Seoul, Korea, so I expect there will be further revisions. The version now located in the drafts URL is provided to facilitate the final day of the meetings.

I hope to do a final revision over the weekend after the F2F.

---Rotan.