ServerXMLHTTP Unix

Wesley deHart

I am trying to find software equivalent to serverxmlhttp for Unix and Linux.  Any suggestions on what I can use or maybe where I should go to find this software?

RE: ServerXMLHTTP Unix

Michael Kay-3
This list is provided for public comments on the W3C XPath 1.0 specification.

I've no idea where you can find the information you need, but it's not here.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/