Server-Sent events

Mark Nottingham-2
Could we get a brief overview of this draft on the next call?
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-eventsource-20091029/

Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

Re: Server-Sent events

Arthur Barstow
Mark - what is the day + time of the next call?

I can see if one of the Usual Suspects is available for the overview but
if you have any comments regarding that spec, please send them to:

   [hidden email]

-Art Barstow

On 8/13/10 1:00 AM, ext Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Could we get a brief overview of this draft on the next call?
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-eventsource-20091029/
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

Re: Server-Sent events

Mark Nottingham-2
Hi Art,

2 September at 9am Eastern. I'm just wondering about its status, etc., at a high level -- no need to get anyone out of bed.

Cheers,

On 13/08/2010, at 8:38 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Mark - what is the day + time of the next call?
>
> I can see if one of the Usual Suspects is available for the overview but if you have any comments regarding that spec, please send them to:
>
>  [hidden email]
>
> -Art Barstow
>
> On 8/13/10 1:00 AM, ext Mark Nottingham wrote:
>> Could we get a brief overview of this draft on the next call?
>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-eventsource-20091029/
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

Re: Server-Sent events

Anne van Kesteren-2
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 02:43:28 +0200, Mark Nottingham <[hidden email]> wrote:
> 2 September at 9am Eastern. I'm just wondering about its status, etc.,
> at a high level -- no need to get anyone out of bed.

WebKit has an implementation. Opera has an implementation of an older
version but is updating soon. At which point I plan to release a test
suite for it so we can move on.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/