Segmentation fault on debian

alirezaimi
Hi Everybody ,
I installed amaya from debian 64bit .deb package and when i want to run it this error happend and nothing!

alireza@ali-deb:~/Desktop/$ amaya
* Amaya: Irrecoverable error ***Segmentation fault

alireza@ali-deb:~/Desktop/$ amaya
06:44:32 PM: Deleted stale lock file '/home/alireza/.amaya_bin-alireza'.
Segmentation fault

Why ?
Any ideas.
Thanks.
===
Debian sid64.

Re: Segmentation fault on debian

HiddenId
Hi alirezaimi
As a simple Amaya user, I'm not skilled for answering to your question, but, I can only tell you that I use Amaya on Ubuntu 12 LTS 32 bit, and it works, except the fact that I have sometime to play with vertical/horizontal view in order get back the content visible.
Antoine

Re: Segmentation fault on debian

Laurent Carcone-2
Hello,

Maybe a strace on the binary file (basically /usr/lib/Amaya/wx/bin/amaya_bin) will give some informations. Could you send us a zipped version ?

Thanks,
Laurent