Quantcast

Screenshots IsaViz

Threaded

Screenshots IsaViz

Alfredo Ramos-5
Hi, my name is alfredo ramos, i'm a master degree student in computer science at Universidad de las Américas Puebla. I send this mail because i would like to use some screenshots of IsaViz for my thesis work if it's ok with you.

thanks in advance
Threaded

Re: Screenshots IsaViz

Emmanuel Pietriga-2
Sure, these screenshots can be used at will.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Saclay - Projet In Situ