Schemas for XHTMLT Modularization 1.1

Robert C. Leif

It would greatly assist those of us who would like to use XHTML™ Modularization 1.1 (W3C Recommendation 8 October 2008) if a copy of the latest version of the tested schemas was available as a zip file. There are 3 ways that one can obtain the files. 1) copy them from the document. 2) Download this version of this file from the hyperlink, or 3) The latest version is available at hyperlink. I have been using 3 and have been producing errors with XMLSpy.

Thank you.

Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.

Vice President

Newport Instruments

5648 Toyon Road

San Diego, CA 92115

Tel. (619)582-0437

Email [hidden email]

Web : www.newportinstruments.com

Re: Schemas for XHTMLT Modularization 1.1

Shane McCarron

The latest versions of the schema are in the zip that is associated with
the recommendation - it is linked from the top of the recommendation at
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization

--
Shane P. McCarron                          Phone: +1 763 786-8160 x120
Managing Director                            Fax: +1 763 786-8180