5th Workshop on Semantic Web Applications and Perspectives (SWAP 2008)
FAO-UN, Roma, Italy 15-17 December 2008
Due to several requests, we have decided to further extend the
============ NEW DEADLINE ==============
October 27th (h. 21.00 CET) - Paper Submission
============ PAPER EVALUATION CRITERIA ==
Papers will be evaluated *double-non-blind* by the program committee
who will follow a set of criteria listed below.
The set of criteria can be also used by authors as a guideline to what
should be included in the paper.
The percentage represents the weight of the criterion in the overall
* Significance for further research and/or practice in the
Semantic Web - 35%
* Technical soundness - 20%
* Awareness of related work - 15%
* Readability and overall organization - 15%
* Evaluation - 10%
* Gut feeling (immediate emotional reaction to the paper) - 5%
Program committee mainly includes non-senior researchers that are
highly-ranked in their respective fields.