SVGPrint - Comments from CSS WG

Bert Bos

Hello SVG WG,

Here are the comments on the SVG Print WD from the CSS WG:

Section 3.9 - Because current document is always used when both current
and external master pages are defined, would it not make sense to have
the URL to the "current" page be set instead of having this property?
The property introduces complexity that could be handled in a direct
manner.

Section 3.10 - We agree that print-display should be in place as opposed
to a Boolean print/no print. There are cases where a watermark may be
used as a "printOnly" as suggested.

For the CSS WG,

Bert
--
  Bert Bos                                ( W 3 C ) http://www.w3.org/
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos                               W3C/ERCIM
  +33 (0)4 92 38 76 92            06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France

Re: SVGPrint - Comments from CSS WG

Anthony Grasso

Hi Bert,

Thank you kindly for your feedback on the SVG Print specification.

I will ask that the feedback be discussed at the next SVG Working Group
telephone conference.

Thanks.

For the SVG WG,

Anthony