SC1 status

michael.mahan

To satisfy an AI from last week's call, here is the status for SC1.

Agreed upon text (aka Variation #Chris)

'The request has been accepted, but either (a) no response envelope
is provided or (b) an envelope representing information related to
the request is provided.'

Note that this is extracted from:
'The request has been accepted, but either (a) no response envelope
is provided or (b) an envelope representing information related to
the request is provided -- such envelopes SHOULD be processed using
2.6 SOAP Processing model.'

Where I have stripped the pre-dashes text away from the still-working
on post-dashes phrase. Note that the post-dashes phrase is now being
reconsidered by Noah and will be placed after Table 17.

Thx, Mike

Re: SC1 status

noah_mendelsohn

To be clear, I am fine with integrating the attached proposal into the one
that I circulated this morning [1], and that we then refined on today's
call.  I believe that Yves has the action to do the integration.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006May/0003.html

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036

<[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]
05/02/2006 01:41 PM

        To:     <[hidden email]>
        cc:     (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        SC1 status