S.O.S. About validation by uploading files

S.O.S. About validation by uploading files

于 明

Hi,I am a student of XIDIAN university of CHINA.I am programming with PERL
to upload a css file to be validated by your css validator.But I can find
the absolute URL of the validator by the source code of the validation
page.I just found "<form action="validator" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data">".
So,would you please tell me the right URL of the action "validator" to
fulfill my programming?
Thank you!

                                               Ming yu

??????? MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

Re: S.O.S. About validation by uploading files

olivier Thereaux

Hello

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005, 于 明 wrote:
> So,would you please tell me the right URL of the action "validator" to
> fulfill my programming?

Are you looking for:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator
?

In any case, if you're using perl to interact with the CSS validator,
don't reinvent the wheel if you don't have to, there is a library which
does most of the work already:
http://search.cpan.org/dist/WebService-Validator-CSS-W3C/

olivier