Russian completed translation

Kirill Topolyan
Dear Translators.

I have completed the translation into Russian of the following document:

HTML Canvas 2D Context - https://www.w3.org/TR/2dcontext/
HTML Canvas 2D Context - http://topolyan.com/w3c/html_canvas_2d_context_ru.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

If you have any suggestions to improve the translation, please write me.

Best regards,
Kirill, http://topolyan.com/

Re: Russian completed translation

Xueyuan Jia

On 2016/5/21 1:32, Kirill Topolyan wrote:
> Dear Translators.
>
> I have completed the translation into Russian of the following document:
>
> HTML Canvas 2D Context - https://www.w3.org/TR/2dcontext/
> HTML Canvas 2D Context - http://topolyan.com/w3c/html_canvas_2d_context_ru.html
Hi Kirill,

Thanks very much for your translation and it's now in the translation
Database:
cf.
<https://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=2dcontext>

HTML Canvas 2D Context