Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action on WS-Addressing lc141

Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action on WS-Addressing lc141

Bob Freund
Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action on WS-Addressing lc141

Cindy,

We are delighted to report that the WG has reconsidered its decision to close your issue with no action and, due to your explanation and proposal offered in[1], have agreed to adopt your text as proposed.  Our decision is recorded in our issues list and minutes[2]

We do intend to also check this conclusion with the WSDL working group to gain their concurrence.

We hope that you find this resolution satisfactory.  Please respond accordingly to this message.

Thanks

-bob

Bob Freund

Chair, W3C WS-Addressing WG

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-comments/2007Jun/att-0006/response.html

[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/7/06/18-ws-addressing-minutes.html

RE: Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action on WS-Addressing lc141

Cindy McNally

Bob,

Yes, as long as the WSDL working group does not substantially change my
proposal, I am satisfied.  Thank you.  My compliments to you and the WG for
your efforts.

>From: "Bob Freund" <[hidden email]>
>To: "Cindy McNally" <[hidden email]>
>CC: <[hidden email]>
>Subject: Response to your counter-proposal in response to our prior action
>on WS-Addressing lc141
>Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:42:12 -0400
>
>Cindy,
>
>We are delighted to report that the WG has reconsidered its decision to
>close your issue with no action and, due to your explanation and
>proposal offered in[1], have agreed to adopt your text as proposed.  Our
>decision is recorded in our issues list and minutes[2]
>We do intend to also check this conclusion with the WSDL working group
>to gain their concurrence.
>We hope that you find this resolution satisfactory.  Please respond
>accordingly to this message.
>
>Thanks
>-bob
>
>Bob Freund
>Chair, W3C WS-Addressing WG
>
>[1]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing-comments/2007Ju
>n/att-0006/response.html
>[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/7/06/18-ws-addressing-minutes.html

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!
http://mobile.msn.com