Respec not applying to polyglot spec on dev.w3.org

Respec not applying to polyglot spec on dev.w3.org

Dave Cramer
Hi,

The polyglot spec  at https://dev.w3.org/html5/html-polyglot/ is not formatting properly, because respec is being blocked. More http vs https fun!

Don't ask why I was looking at polyglot :)

Thanks,

Dave Cramer

Re: Respec not applying to polyglot spec on dev.w3.org

Marcos Caceres-4
On July 23, 2016 at 12:23:57 AM, Dave Cramer ([hidden email]) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The polyglot spec at https://dev.w3.org/html5/html-polyglot/ is not
> formatting properly, because respec is being blocked. More http vs https
> fun!
>
> Don't ask why I was looking at polyglot :)

Pinged the editors to switch to TLS. Not much more we can do from this end.

RE: Respec not applying to polyglot spec on dev.w3.org

Eliot Graff-2
Hi Marcos.

Sadly, I'm no longer a member of the working group. Perhaps Michael Smith or someone else like him can make this change? (Though is there really anyone else like him? ;-)  )

All the best.

Eliot

Dominique Hazael-Massieux-2
On 22/07/2016 16:22, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The polyglot spec  at https://dev.w3.org/html5/html-polyglot/ is not
> formatting properly, because respec is being blocked. More http vs https
> fun!

I think that's only true of browsers that don't implement
Upgrade-Insecure-Requests; that being said, I updated the document to
make it refer to https for ReSpec, hopefully that fixes it for you.

Dom

On August 4, 2016 at 1:03:44 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux ([hidden email]) wrote:

> On 22/07/2016 16:22, Dave Cramer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The polyglot spec at https://dev.w3.org/html5/html-polyglot/ is not
> > formatting properly, because respec is being blocked. More http vs https
> > fun!
>
> I think that's only true of browsers that don't implement
> Upgrade-Insecure-Requests; that being said, I updated the document to
> make it refer to https for ReSpec, hopefully that fixes it for you.

WFM now... tho if that document is no longer being worked on, it
should probably be gutted.