Resolution wrt publication Time Ontology as 1st Working Draft

Resolution wrt publication Time Ontology as 1st Working Draft

Guus Schreiber

Based on the results of the poll [1], seeing no objections and
sufficient support,
David and I record hereby the following decision of the SWBPD Working Group:

RESOLUTION:

The Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group proposes to
publish the
Time Ontology editor's draft [2] as a First Working Draft. The editors
are to have discretion
to take final comments [3] into account and to add the Time Zone
Resource in OWL editors'
draft [4] as an appendix.

Thanks to all, in particular to the editors.

I would like to ask the editors and Ralph to take an action to publish
the document.

Guus

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/pub0818/results
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Ontology-20060518
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jul/0004.html
[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Zone-20060418

--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/

Re: Resolution wrt publication Time Ontology as 1st Working Draft

Feng Pan

Hi Guus and Ralph,

Thank you for the good news.

We have finished our final version of the Time Ontology note, and you can find
it at:

http://www.isi.edu/~pan/SWBP/time-ontology-note/time-ontology-working-draft.html

Ralph: Could you please copy it to an appropriate W3C directory, and let us know
if there is anything we need to change, especially on the format?

Thanks!

Feng

Quoting Guus Schreiber <[hidden email]>:

> Based on the results of the poll [1], seeing no objections and
> sufficient support,
> David and I record hereby the following decision of the SWBPD Working Group:
>
> RESOLUTION:
>
> The Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group proposes to
> publish the
> Time Ontology editor's draft [2] as a First Working Draft. The editors
> are to have discretion
> to take final comments [3] into account and to add the Time Zone
> Resource in OWL editors'
> draft [4] as an appendix.
>
> Thanks to all, in particular to the editors.
>
> I would like to ask the editors and Ralph to take an action to publish
> the document.
>
> Guus
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/pub0818/results
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Ontology-20060518
> [3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jul/0004.html
> [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Zone-20060418
>
> --
> Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/

--
Feng Pan, Ph.D. Candidate
USC Information Sciences Institute (ISI)
Web: http://www.isi.edu/~pan/

Re: Resolution wrt publication Time Ontology as 1st Working Draft

Ralph R. Swick

At 09:06 AM 9/26/2006 -0700, Feng Pan wrote:
>We have finished our final version of the Time Ontology note, and you can find
>it at:
>
>http://www.isi.edu/~pan/SWBP/time-ontology-note/time-ontology-working-draft.html
>
>Ralph: Could you please copy it to an appropriate W3C directory, and let us know
>if there is anything we need to change, especially on the format?

I have copied that document to
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Ontology-20060906
and updated the 'Latest version' editor's draft URI to point to it:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Ontology

I am working on making it valid HTML 4 now.

Feng, please change your copy to replace "Working Draft" with
"Editor's Draft", in the subtitle as the official Working Draft will
be the one in http://www.w3.org/TR/ once this is published.

-Ralph