Request for implementation reports for MWABP (final push!)

Request for implementation reports for MWABP (final push!)

Adam Connors
Hello bpwg,

The Mobile Web Application Best Practices document has been quietly accumulating implementation reports since it went to CR in February and we'd really like to finish off the work here. To do that we need more implementation reports to demonstrate real-life use of the recommendations in the wild.

If you are the owner of a mobile Web application and haven't yet submitted an implementation report, please do!

Particularly required is further support for the few specific BPs for which there is not yet sufficient evidence (e.g. two independent implementations) of their use in the wild. If you own a mobile Web application which implements any of the at-risk BPs listed in the implementation report below and have not yet submitted an implementation report, please do! (Pints of beer in reward for critical implementation reports can be claimed personally from me... :) ).

MWABP:
http://www.w3.org/TR/mwabp/

Implementation Reports so far:
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/mwabp-implementation-report