Request for a .well-known URI registration: csvm

Request for a .well-known URI registration: csvm

Ivan Herman-2
Dear all,

In the name of the W3C CSV on the Web Working Group[1] I would like to request the registration of the well known URI of the form:

/.well-known/csvm

The goal of this URI is described in Section 5.3 of the Tabular Data Model Draft Specification[2]: it allows the client to retrieve a site-wide metadata document for CSV data published on a site, as specified in [3]. See also [4]. The specification itself[2] is currently in Candidate Recommendation phase, and we plan to close all the issues and request transition to Proposed Recommendation in the second half of October 2015.

Sincerely,

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
WebID: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf#me

Re: Request for a .well-known URI registration: csvm

Mark Nottingham-2
Hello IANA,

The registration below is approved; see template at <http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/CR-tabular-data-model-20150716/#iana-considerations>.

Cheers,