Regrets for this weeks telecon

Manu Sporny
Regrets for this weeks telecon. I'm going to be traveling.

Since we won't have any more telecons for the rest of the year... Merry
Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all :)

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Bitmunk 3.2 Launched - The Legal P2P Music Network
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/11/30/bitmunk-3-2-launched/

Re: Regrets for this weeks telecon

Ivan Herman-2

On Tue, December 15, 2009 1:07 am, Manu Sporny wrote:
> Regrets for this weeks telecon. I'm going to be traveling.
>
> Since we won't have any more telecons for the rest of the year... Merry
> Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all :)

Same from me!

Ivan

> -- manu

> President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Bitmunk 3.2 Launched - The Legal P2P Music Network
> http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/11/30/bitmunk-3-2-launched/

Re: Regrets for this weeks telecon

Mark Birbeck-4
Have a good break everyone.