Registration open: Online Training Course: An Introduction to W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices - May 26 - June 20 2008

Registration open: Online Training Course: An Introduction to W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices - May 26 - June 20 2008

Enser

Online Training Course: An Introduction to W3C's Mobile Web Best
Practices May 26 - June 20 2008

    W3C is organizing an online course to introduce Web developers and
    designers to W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices.

    In this course you will
      * learn about the specific promises and challenges of the mobile
        platform
      * learn how to use W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices to design
        mobile-friendly Web content and to mobilize existing content
      * discover the relevant W3C resources for mobile Web design

    Participants will have access to lectures and assignments providing
    hands-on practical experience with using W3C's mobile Web Best
    Practices. They will have direct access to W3C experts on this topic
    who are the instructors for this course. Participants will also be
    able to discuss and share experiences with their peers who are faced
    with the challenges of mobile Web design.

More information at
http://www.w3.org/2008/03/MobiWeb101/Overview.html

Register now at
http://www.3gwebtrain.com/moodle/

RE: Registration open: Online Training Course: An Introduction to W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices - May 26 - June 20 2008

Paul Nelson (ATC)

The site says it is already closed - "Sold out"

Re: Registration open: Online Training Course: An Introduction to W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices - May 26 - June 20 2008

Douglas Boldt
That didn't take long.. like a week?

Is it really sold out??

Douglas Boldt
BOLDT MEDIA
http://boldt.us/

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Paul Nelson (ATC) <[hidden email]> wrote:

The site says it is already closed - "Sold out"

Re: Registration open: Online Training Course: An Introduction to W3C's Mobile Web Best Practices - May 26 - June 20 2008

Enser

Doug, Paul,

thanks for your interest in this.

Yes, the course filled up pretty quickly!

This is a bit experimental for now, but if it works well, we will likely
run this again.

-Philipp