Regarding complation process of ambulant-2.2.tar on Win XP

Regarding complation process of ambulant-2.2.tar on Win XP

Datta321
 Can anyone help me out in compiling ambulant-2.2.tar on Win XP ? The problems I am facing while I am trying to compile Ambulant-win32.sln under ambulant-2.2\projects\vc8-smil3 is that, I find it gives linking erros for certain .lib files it does NOT find. How can I solve this problem ? Is there any download which will have all the necessay third_party_packages bundled up in one package ?