Regarding Tidy

Sunil Sharma
Hi

I am using "tidy". The error i am getting is as follows:

SAXP0003: Error reported by XML parser: Attribute 'class" already appeared in this tag.

Can anyon tell me what is that i am doing wrong and solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sunil Sharma
software engineer

Re: Regarding Tidy

Bjoern Hoehrmann

* Sunil Sharma wrote:
>I am using "tidy". The error i am getting is as follows:
>
>SAXP0003: Error reported by XML parser: Attribute 'class" already appeared
>in this tag.

This is not a HTML Tidy error message. It seems you have an element with
a duplicate attribute specification; Tidy should automatically repair
this problem, so you are probably using some outdated version, or a port
like JTidy that has not been kept in sync with HTML Tidy.
--
Bj?rn H?hrmann ? mailto:[hidden email] ? http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Weinh. Str. 22 ? Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 ? http://www.bjoernsworld.de