ReSpec update

Shane McCarron
Folks,

There are a handful of updates to ReSpec that are ready to go.  However, since a lot of people are trying to get documents out the door right now and there is a publication moratorium after the 18th, my inclination is to hold off on deployment until after that.

If anyone disagrees with this, please speak up.

Shane McCarron

Shane McCarron

Shane McCarron