ReSpec special class externalDFN

Shane McCarron
ReSpec recognizes 'a' elements with the class 'externalDFN' as external references, and then does no processing on them.  Is there some post processor that does things with them?  Or is this a historical artifact that is not really used?

Re: ReSpec special class externalDFN

Robin Berjon-6
On 03/10/2014 16:12 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> ReSpec recognizes 'a' elements with the class 'externalDFN' as external
> references, and then does no processing on them.  Is there some post
> processor that does things with them?  Or is this a historical artifact
> that is not really used?

It's largely an historical artefact. It has distinct styling and will
not report errors upon not finding the definition. This should of course
be replaced with something that finds all the definitions in the universe.

Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon