ReSpec instability

Shane McCarron
Folks,

We (marcosc and I) know that ReSpec has been unstable the last week.  We are really really sorry.  We are working hard to settle things down.

In the interim, we are aware that many of you need to get things done, and that an unstable respec is making that challenging.  If you are running into issues, you are welcome to use a version of it that I have put up on a server from before we broke the world:

If you want to use this, just comment out your current ReSpec line and add a line like:

<script src='https://spec-ops.io/respec-w3c-common.js' class='remove'></script>

This is version 3.2.97.  So if you want the new "styles" you should set the useExperimentalStyles variable to true.

Again, sorry!

--
Shane McCarron