ReSpec contributions

Shane McCarron
Ivan Herman asked me today if there was a place where people who are using ReSpec could share cool extension scripts or tricks.  There isn't.  Should there be?  If so, where?

Shane McCarron

Re: ReSpec contributions

Marcos Caceres-4

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 8:02 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:

> Ivan Herman asked me today if there was a place where people who are using ReSpec could share cool extension scripts or tricks. There isn't. Should there be? If so, where?

Here seems ok.

--
Marcos Caceres

Re: ReSpec contributions

Robin Berjon-6
On 09/04/2015 11:11 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
> On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 8:02 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
>> Ivan Herman asked me today if there was a place where people who
>> are using ReSpec could share cool extension scripts or tricks.
>> There isn't. Should there be? If so, where?
>
> Here seems ok.

I think he meant that could be pointed to, collated, etc. Is that right?

Would the examples directory in respec-docs be too much overhead?

Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon

Shane McCarron

Re: ReSpec contributions

Robin Berjon-6
On 09/04/2015 22:47 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> Hmm.   Can't decide.  For now I set up a wiki slot.  Ivan put something
> in there.

Wikis can't have the actual example running though. Maybe just a list of
gists published through bl.ocks.org?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon