ReSpec and copyright paragraph

Dominique Hazael-Massieux-2
Hi Robin,

ReSpec.js produces a buggy W3C copyright paragraph, as it double-wraps
<acronym>s, à la:
Consortium"><acronym title="World Wide Web

(likewise for MIT and ERCIM)

Dom

Re: ReSpec and copyright paragraph

Robin Berjon-2
Hi Dom,

On Jun 24, 2010, at 09:14 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> ReSpec.js produces a buggy W3C copyright paragraph, as it double-wraps
> <acronym>s, à la:
> Consortium"><acronym title="World Wide Web
>
> (likewise for MIT and ERCIM)

Man, I've been getting a weird warning from pubrules for a while and couldn't for the life of me figure out where it came from by peering at the HTML... I'm pretty sure that this is it! It ought to be fixed in CVS.

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/